If you are having trouble with the TYPE-R and nothing you do restores proper functionality, please do a complete reset and re-activation as a last resort. Your files uploaded to the cloud will not be affected.
Estimated time: 10 min
Reset TYPE-R to factory defaults
1. Turn off the TYPE-R.
2. On the TYPE-R, press the left and right hardware keys simultaneously and continue to hold them. When the "TYPE-R System Recovery" screen is displayed (after 10-20s), let go of both keys.
3. Press the right key to move the highlight to factory reset.
4. Press the left key to continue with factory reset.
5. Press the right key to move the highlight to delete all.
6. Press the left key to select delete all.
7. The TYPE-R will reset and restart.
Remove all TYPE-R connection settings from your smartphone
8. On your smartphone, go to the home screen and open the Settings app.
9. In the Settings app, go to Bluetooth settings.
10. Forget / remove all listed TYPE-Rs. Remove each device manually. (for iOS, you'll need to tap on the small blue "info" circle)
All TYPE-Rs are removed from your smartphone.
Update the LEOMO Link Beta app to most recent version
11. Install the latest version of LEOMO Link from the App Store or Google Play.
Re-Link your TYPE-R to LEOMO Link