Recording an Activity
- Turn on your TYPE-R.
- If you plan to record motion data, turn on your motion sensors by removing them from the sensor charger or sensor carrier.
- If you plan to use GPS data, make sure GPS is on, then make sure GPS is connected by checking the status bar. GPS signal strength should be at 1, 2, or 3 bars and not animating.
- To change your GPS settings, access the quick menu by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure all the sensors you want connected are connected by looking at the sensor connection bar along the bottom of the screen.
- To change your ANT+ sensor or motion sensor settings, access the quick menu by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- If you plan to use your motion sensors, place them on their assigned locations by matching each location color.
- Start recording your activity by pressing the right hardware button.
Marking a Lap
- Press the left hardware button to mark a lap.
Navigating the Data Pages
- Swipe left to go forward a page.
- Swipe right to go back a page.
Pausing an Activity
- Press the right hardware button to pause. Press again to unpause.
Finishing an activity
- Press the right hardware button to pause the activity.
- Press the “FINISH” button on the display. Save the activity, discard the activity, or cancel to return to the activity.