Before starting, turn on your motion sensors by plugging your sensors charger into an outlet, or remove the sensors from the charger.
Pair your motion sensors (x5)
After activating the TYPE-R, you’ll be prompted to pair motion sensors. If you were prompted to assign your motion sensors instead, skip down to "Assign motion sensors locations."
- On the prompt, tap “pair now.”
If there was no prompt, open the Quick Menu by swiping down from the top of the screen, and tap MENU > Motion Sensors > Add New Sensor.
- The TYPE-R will look for motion sensors nearby.
- Match the 6 digit code written on the sensors and tap PAIR.
NOTE: If you are having any issues pairing your motion sensors, reset the sensors by sliding them in and out of the sensor charger, and re-enter the pair new motion sensors screen to reload the list.
- After pairing 5 motion sensors, close the settings screen by tapping on the X on the upper right-hand corner and return to the home screen.
Assign motion sensors locations
- On the prompt, tap “assign now.”
If there was no prompt, open the Quick Menu by swiping down from the top of the screen, and tap MENU > Motion Sensors > Assign Sensor Locations.
- Make sure there are 5 motion sensors connected (must be paired to connect) to your TYPE-R by looking at the connected sensors list on the left.
- Place each connected sensor on a body location - Left thigh, Right thigh, Left foot, Right foot, and Sacrum. When you wear your sensors, make sure you wear your sensors on the correctly assigned location. You may change the assigned location at any time.
- Close the screen when you've finished assigning all 5 sensors.
Your TYPE-R is now ready for recording activities.