Your TYPE-R must be linked to an account before use.
Note that only one TYPE-R, one account, and one smartphone can be linked at one time.
[1/3] Starting the linking process
1. Plug in the TYPE-R and motion sensors into an outlet using the supplied adapter and USB cables.
2. Power on your TYPE-R.
3. Open LEOMO Link and log in if you haven't already.
[2/3] Pairing your smartphone and TYPE-R
4. On the TYPE-R, tap the "NEXT >" button on the TYPE-R.
5. On LEOMO Link, tap "Link" on the SETUP tab.
6. On the TYPE-R, find your smartphone in the list, then tap "LINK."
7. Pair your TYPE-R to your smartphone.
Input the 6 digit pairing code and tap "PAIR" on LEOMO Link (iOS).
Tap "OK" on your TYPE-R FIRST, then "PAIR" on LEOMO Link (Android).
8. Once successful, your TYPE-R will show this screen. Move on to 3/3.
If you are encountering errors while pairing the devices, please check this article.
[3/3] Setting up a Wi-Fi network on your TYPE-R
Wi-Fi for your TYPE-R must be set up through LEOMO Link. This Wi-Fi connection is used to upload activities from your TYPE-R and to download software updates.
7. On LEOMO Link, select the Wi-Fi network you wish to set up on the TYPE-R and enter the password.
Special Cases for Wi-Fi connections:
- Wi-Fi networks that require a login through a browser are not supported by the TYPE-R. As a workaround, please contact the system administrator for your hotel or school and ask for your device to be white-listed, by giving them your device MAC address. You can find the TYPE-R's MAC address in Menu > System > About > MAC address, or if you're in the linking the TYPE-R to LEOMO Link screen, tap the Wi-Fi icon on the upper right-hand corner of the TYPE-R screen.
- The TYPE-R does not currently support WPA / WPA Enterprise connections.
Your TYPE-R is now linked and ready to upload activities.