On LEOMO, users can invite other users to view their data. We call users who invite other users to view their data "athletes", and users who can view another's data "coaches". There are no differences between the accounts, only the relationship. So anyone can be an athlete, coach, or both.
- See all their athletes's activity data, including GPS data in the activities.
- Edit athlete's activity notes and titles.
- Create, delete, and edit ranges in activities.
Anyone can have multiple coaches/athletes and also remove them at any time.
To create a coach/athlete link:
- Have the coach (person who wants to view another user's data) go to app.leomo.io, log in with their account, and access the "Athletes" section under the dropdown menu (on the upper right hand corner of the header).
- Click "add athlete."
- Generate an invite link.
- Copy paste the generated link, and send the link to an athlete via any communication method.
*Note that each link lasts for 30 days and works for a single athlete. To add additional athletes, generate a new link per athlete.
- Have the athlete log into app.leomo.io with their account and click on the link.
- Have the athlete click "ACCEPT."
- The coach can now see their athlete's data in the following:
- By switching accounts in the header from the user pulldown menu
- From the athlete list in the pulldown menu
Athletes will see their coaches in "Coaches" under the dropdown menu on the upper right hand corner.