Shows list of athlete’s activities.
From here you can view:
- Activity Settings
- Activity Summary *All owners can edit the “title” and “notes” section by clicking on it. Make sure to save your notes when done. You can also share / export / delete the activity data from Activity Settings.*
- Activity Title
- Activity Notes
- Map (GPS data of your activity.)
- ANT+ Sensor and GPS Graph Data (Collected data from connected ANT+ sensors and GPS.)
- Motion Sensor Graph Data (Data collected from left and right connected motion sensors.)
- Pedal Stroke Intelligence (PSI) (Cross analysis of power, cadence, and dead spot score.)
- PCD Map *Maps power/cadence combinations that have the most dead spot scores. Higher opacity means more strokes in that combination. Hover your mouse over each cell to show stroke count with DSS / total stroke count.*
- Range Details (Details for laps/ranges in the activity.)
- Tap on a range to zoom into the selected range in the above graphs.
- Select a range in the graphs above and tap “+” on the “selected range” to save the range.