Please try these solutions:
- Shave the area you plan to apply the sensor sticker.
- Make sure that there is no dirt, water, or oil on your skin when placing the sticker. Use alcohol wipes to wipe the area before applying the sticker.
If you continue to have issues with the adhesives:
- Thigh Sensors: Place the sensor under the tight area of your cycling bib without using the sensor adhesive. Note that you can lose your motion sensor this way so only use this method indoors. Do not tape the sensors to your cycling shorts since the reading will be inaccurate from the pull of the fabric.
- Sacrum Sensor: Tape the sensor onto the insides of your cycling shorts.
- Torso Sensor: Tape the sensor onto the insides of your cycling shorts.