Adding and editing Wi-Fi networks on the TYPE-R
- Open the LEOMO Link app on your smartphone.
- On the TYPE-R, go to Menu > Smartphone > Connect to LEOMO Link.
- The devices should now be connected.
- On LEOMO Link, go to the SETUP tab and tap on "Wi-Fi Networks"
- Add / Edit the TYPE-R's Wi-Fi networks through this list.
- All your changes will be automatically synced to the TYPE-R.
- Adding a Wi-Fi in a hotel/school network that requires log in through a browser:
Please contact the system administrator for your hotel or school and ask for your device to be white-listed, by giving them your device MAC address. You can find the TYPE-R's MAC address in Menu > System > About > MAC address, or if you're in the linking the TYPE-R to LEOMO Link, tap the Wi-Fi icon on the TYPE-R.
- Connecting to a WPA / WPA Enterprise connection:
The TYPE-R does not currently support WPA / WPA Enterprise connections.