- If an error occurs on either the TYPE-R or LEOMO Link, press back on both devices to start the process over from the beginning, before attempting to try again.
- If you are continuously getting the errors CBTC1 and CBTP2 when pairing the smartphone to the TYPE-R, change the order you press the pair button:
- First, tap the pair button on the TYPE-R
- Then tap the pair button on the smartphone.
- If that doesn't work, tap the smartphone first, then the TYPE-R.
Attempting to link your smartphone and the TYPE-R multiple times can result in multiple TYPE-Rs being "paired" to your smartphone, leading to errors. Before attempting to link your TYPE-R again to LEOMO link, remove any paired TYPE-Rs from your smartphone:
- On your smartphone, open Settings > Bluetooth.
- If there are any TYPE-Rs listed in the paired devices, "forget" each one on the list.
- After "forgetting" all TYPE-Rs from your smartphone, try the linking process again.
|Tap on LEOMO TYPE-R||Tap Forget|
- Try turning your bluetooth On and then Off and try again