TSS, NP, Average Power can be different from other services. This occurs since the TYPE-R uses raw ANT+ data to calculate values.
- Raw ANT+ data has more than one data point per second.
- The TYPE-R also does not fill in missing data with "guessed" data.
- The TYPE-R includes paused time.
Because of the way our data is stored, the following differences occur:
- TSS, NP can have a difference of up to 10%.
- Since the TYPE-R includes paused time, NP can be up to 10% higher and TSS can be up to 10% lower than data from other devices. (Other devices exclude paused / auto paused data)
- Since Average Power is not recorded at one data point per second, it is possible for Average Power to be higher than NP.