Apart of the regular updates of the LEOMO app in the TYPE-S, this firmware image keeps the Android system up to date while introducing enhancements related to sensors and the device itself.
Updates in the Firmware image 1.10I
- Decreased the time it takes to recognize Motion Sensors as disconnected from 20 seconds to 5 seconds, improving the user experience and the ability to reconnect faster.
- Disabled the PDR in order to improve the speed detection for Run activities.
- Added as default the Motion Sensor and ANT+ Sensor buttons in the Android quick settings menu so that the user can enable/disable the sensors easily from that menu. Holding the buttons it redirects to the sensor screen for settings detail.
- Fixed an issue in the camera application which may cause users can't perform HDR function.
- Fixed an issue in which the charging icon was displayed even if you removed the power mount from the TYPE-S or disconnect it from the Type-C cable.
- Hidden the motion sensors from the Android Bluetooth menu. They can be paired in the LEOMO app.
- Optimized LEOMO applications to run in the background.
- Modified the power-off charging animation.
- Applied security updates and Android patches.