Please make sure of the following:
- Your TYPE-R has a Wi-Fi network set up on the device.
Go to Quick Menu > Menu > Wi-Fi on your TYPE-R and make sure there are Wi-Fi networks listed. If there are no wi-fi networks listed, you must set up a Wi-Fi network. For further instructions, please go here.
*Note that the TYPE-R does not upload activities through your smartphone, since the data size is too large to be transferred over a bluetooth network.
- Your TYPE-R is connected to a stable Wi-Fi signal
1. Go to Menu > Wi-Fi and make sure the TYPE-R is connected to a Wi-Fi signal.
2. Make sure the status bar is showing a Wi-Fi strength of more than 1 bar.
- If you are consistently getting a "try again" error (ex. RALU10):
- Try to connect to a stable Wi-Fi network. You might have to try again a few times for the data to upload in case of an unstable network.
- If you take over one hour to upload an activity (a single large activity over a slow network), the connection will expire. Try uploading the activity again after closing the error popup.
- If getting a token / account information error:
- Connect your TYPE-R to LEOMO Link
- On LEOMO Link, go to the SETUP tab > Refresh Information > Tap "Refresh Account Information" button