Motion sensors can only be used to collect data for our motion algorithms, and cannot calculate cadence, speed, or power.
Articles in this section
- Where do I attach the Torso Sensor?
- Why doesn't the TYPE-R detect my iPhone name correctly?
- How to Select 5 Motion Sensor Locations
- Cancelling your order on the LEOMO store
- How can I use my LEOMOCare service?
- Why does my MPI value show "-" even though my motion sensors are connected?
- How does LEOMO Link and the TYPE-R work together?
- How can I replace the display on the TYPE-R?
- How to do a clean update on the TYPE-R
- I have noticed that the sampling rate, especially for the feet sensors looks low. At times, it appeared to only read every 10-15s.