Fast drain problems with regular battery and/or dock charger and dock charger charging issues.
- Make sure the port A battery (the battery on the bottom of the unit) is locked.
- While you're riding, check that your hands, brake / shifter cables are not unlocking/loosening your battery.
- Make sure that the dock charger is fully charged by looking at the LED labeled "Charge B" on the dock when plugged into USB. A fully charged dock charger will show a green LED.
- If using the dock charger, make sure that the battery status in the status bar is "charging" (you will see a lightening icon on the battery).
- Make sure to remove the dock charger from the TYPE-R after you have finished charging. Keeping the dock charger in the dock will continuously charge the port A battery and will deplete.
- If the port A battery is not charging (is depleting) while the dock charger is inserted into the dock (no lightening mark in the status bar), remove the TYPE-R from the dock and place the TYPE-R back into the dock.
- If there is still an issue with charging, check the back of the display at the 5 circular bronze colored charging contacts. If they are scratched, please contact customer support.
- If the port A battery is not charging (is depleting) while the dock charger is inserted into the dock (yet there is a lightening mark in the status bar), please contact customer support.
- If port B's LED is blinking while charging the dock charger, please contact customer support.