If the bike mount becomes loose while riding, please try to tighten the screws. If the problem continues, please use gripping tape or a rubber band between the mount and bike handle.
Articles in this section
- Where do I attach the Torso Sensor?
- Why doesn't the TYPE-R detect my iPhone name correctly?
- How to Select 5 Motion Sensor Locations
- Batteries not lasting
- Cancelling your order on the LEOMO store
- GPS takes a long time to connect
- The dock charger is empty after charging
- The sensor charger is emitting a sound
- The bike mount is too loose
- Why does my MPI value show "-" even though my motion sensors are connected?
Article is closed for comments.