All MPIs except for Pelvic Angle, Pelvic Rock, Pelvic Rotation, Torso Angle, Torso Rock, and Torso Rotation only show data from pedaling motions. If you are not pedaling, MPIs will show "-" (no data) rather than "0."
Articles in this section
- How to Select 5 Motion Sensor Locations
- Cancelling your order on the LEOMO store
- How can I use my LEOMOCare service?
- Why does my MPI value show "-" even though my motion sensors are connected?
- How does LEOMO Link and the TYPE-R work together?
- How can I replace the display on the TYPE-R?
- How to do a clean update on the TYPE-R
- I have noticed that the sampling rate, especially for the feet sensors looks low. At times, it appeared to only read every 10-15s.
- Can you use the motion sensors to record cadence, speed, or power?
- How can I leave a note for someone who is reviewing my data?