Please check Charging the TYPE-R and Motion Sensors for instructions on how to charge the device.
Please check the following:
- Is the TYPE-R firmly locked into the dock?
- Is the USB cable inserted firmly into the dock?
- Is the USB cable plugged into an adapter connected to a wall outlet or power strip?
*The TYPE-R will not receive enough charge from a laptop USB port.
- Are the batteries in the locked position?
*If you see any pink stripes on the batteries, they are unlocked. Slide the switch in the direction of the pink stripes to lock.
- Is the dock charger locked into the dock? You should hear a click.
- Do you see any recessed pins on the dock? They should all be the same height. If you see that they are not, please contact LEOMO.
- Port A Battery too low. If the port A battery (the battery put into the bottom of the TYPE-R) is too low, the charging LED will not light up at all until it is FULLY charged.
Solution: Charge the S or L Battery using Port B on the back of the mount. Note that the L battery will look "half inserted." Make sure the battery is unlocked, then insert it into port B. The port B battery LED should turn red or green once inserted correctly.). Please let us know if this happened to your unit and we will replace the unit.
L battery correctly inserted into port B.
- Insufficient surface contact between the charging pins on the mount and display. The pins on the mount can be damaged after continuous mounting & dismounting. If this happens, the TYPE-R's port A battery will not be able to correctly charge. Please make sure TYPE-R's LED lights turn on when you connect the USB plug to mount, or if the device is on, the charging lightening symbol appears on the status bar on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Solution: NO WORK AROUND - Please let us know if this happens.